DEPARTMENT INTERN - PR & CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
Company: INSP Television Network
Location: Indian Land, SC
Salary Range: $20/hour
Job Type: Internship
Date Available: 7/11/2022
Intern Job Title: Department Intern
Reports To: Corporate Communications Publicist
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily use of applications such as Microsoft SharePoint, Workfront, Office and Windows to provide service to the Corporate Communications and Public Relations team.
- Conduct internet research and develop reports using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Assist the PR and Corporate Communications team with researching and recording/documenting press hits.
- Assist the PR team with uploading assets to the online INSP press room.
- Research television and film writers to be added to PR database.
- Develop targeted media lists in PR database for distribution of press releases.
- Create and edit graphics for various applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Conscientious attitude regarding work product and professional appearance.